SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2021
Select items from raffle DO NOT require the winner to be present at the time of the drawing.
*see details below*
-Items subject to change-
* Items marked in GREEN text DO NOT required winner to be present at time of drawing.
* Items marked in ORANGE text DO required winner to be present at time of drawing.
actual tank and stand NOT shown
• ESHOPPS Custom Tank 24x24x21 ext/overflow, rimless, starfire
• ESHOPPS White stand
• ESHOPPS Medium Cube Sump
• Red Sea K-300 skimmer
• Ecotech Radion XR15w G5 Pro LED Light
• RMS Tank Mount Kit
• Syncra Silent 4 Return Pump
• Apex Controller System
• Ecotech Vortech MP10 QD
~ GRAND PRIZE ~
REDSEA Tank MAX® NANO
Fully featured 75 litre/20 gal, Plug & Play® reef system
The MAX® NANO combines a contemporary, rimless design with state of the art technology.
This fully-featured REEF-SPEC® system provides everything necessary in order to enable you to enjoy the beauty and diversity of your own piece of thriving coral reef, rather than worrying about component selection, suitability and compatibility.
The all new MAX® NANO features the very latest in reef-keeping technology including Red Sea’s all new ReefLED™ 50 lighting, REEF-SPEC® filtration and circulation systems, an Automatic Top-Off unit and an easy access power center.
Crystaline Reef - 36x20 Black
Planet Aquarium has taken aquarium engineering to the next level with the Crystaline trimless, low-iron, crystal-clear glass tanks! The clean lines of the black silicone (clear silicone for FW versions), smooth polished edges and black back (frosted for FW versions) are complemented by the sleek, modern stand made of real maple wood. The stands are pre-built, so no assembly is required!
REDSEA REEFER XL300
The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
This macro-algae can be used to reduce unwanted nutrients such as nitrate and phosphate from your reef aquarium and also help improve water quality.
• Includes a high performance, double-sided LED board using AquaRay technology and Samsung LEDs, with high PUR* and low power (9W)
• The light incorporates a custom-engineered light spectrum developed alongside BioLumen Lighting Solutions to offer the most efficient photosynthetic processes to promote optimum algae growth inside the reactor
• Versatile compact design allows the reactor to be installed internally in a sump or aquarium or externally as a stand-alone or ‘hang-on’ reactor
Skimming, filtering and aerating a saltwater aquarium without power consumption is impossible. But, no unit uses less current than TUNZE® DOC Skimmer 9410. At a power consumption of only 11 W (15 W), the DOC Skimmer has equivalent performance to much larger skimmers consuming more than twice as much power. In addition, no settings are required, it is extremely silent and it is easy to operate.
DOC Skimmer 9410 DC
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
© 2021 Reef Currents
500 Texas St.,
Houston, TX 77002
MARSH reserves the right to deny access/participation to ANYONE (with or without cause) including but not limited to Banned MARSH Members.
Those that do not comply will be escorted from the premises.